Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902) was the founder of Vedanta. As we all know he was a great man who focused more on awaking the inndr spirit of human beings with his words. Let us take a look at some of the famous quotes by Swami Vivekananda that every one can adopt in his/her life and change their lives for good.
- “Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually or spiritually, reject it as poison” The message here is that anything in your life that makes you feel weak or powerless whether physically, mentally or from your inner spirit just ignore it as if its poison because poison can never do good to anyone.
- “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary, thoughts live; they travel far.”
Swami Vivekananda is trying to say here is that a person’s image is built by him only and not by any other person. The way a person thinks, leads way for the same person to act and our thoughts are responsible for how we present ourselves in front of others. It’s not always the case that we think is what we say so that is why words are secondary but our thoughts remain in our senses and go a long way.
- “Condemn none, if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so, if you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers and let them go their own way”
This quote is meaningful and worth accepting it in our lives, don’t mock someone or demotivate them, if you can help out a needy person then do so with your heart and if you cannot then don’t take your hand out to pull them down just sit back, bless them and let them do it their own way
- “Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them. Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them. Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.”
The given quote is self explanatory and is absolutely inspiring, you should be loyal to whoever is helping you in your life , if they love you then offer them the same, for someone who believes in you and thinks you can achieve the impossible, work hard for them and live up to their expectations.
- “In a day when you don’t come across any problems- you can be sure that you are travelling in the wrong path”
Like another saying if everything is coming your way then you are travelling in the wrong lane, Take for example you are travelling in a car and every other car is coming your way then its quite obvious that you are on the wrong side of the road.