If you want to glow like pearl and without spending any money in salons just get ready to try these homemade masks which will provide you radiant skin.
Turmeric and Gram flour Mask
One of the most popular ingredients in homemade masks is turmeric and gram Flour. Turmeric will help to reduce blemishes and will provide you flawless skin
1. Take 2 table spoon of Gram Flour and 1 table spoon of turmeric powder and add some lemon juice drops in it
2. Apply for 15 minutes and wash the face with lukewarm water
Papaya and Honey face mask
Papaya is a blessing for your skin it is rich in Vitamin A and C will lighten your dark spots and will provide you clear skin
1. Take cubes of raw papaya and mash them add 1 Table spoon of honey in it you can add 1 tablespoon of milk as well to make a smooth paste
2. mix it together in form of a mask and apply it for 20 minutes and wash the face with lukewarm water
Banana and Yogurt Mask
Banana can provide you baby soft skin
1. Take some mashed banana and add hung curd in to it just add few drops of honey to make it smooth.
2. Apply it on face and keep it for 25 minutes and wash the face with cold water
Tomato Honey Mask
Tomato Honey mask will remove tanning from your skin and give you radiant skin.
1. Take one tomato and crush it add few drops of honey in it
2. Apply the mask on face and neck
2. Leave for 20 Minutes and wash with cold water.
Orange and curd mask
Orange and curd will give provide glow in your skin
1. Just mix a table spoon of orange juice in curd and apply the mask on your face
2. You can massage it in circular motion before removing it.
3. Wash your face with cold water.