Electric scooters in India are available in a range of designs and sizes. In order to help you in your quest, we’ve put together a list of the best electric scooters currently available in India. Both new and old companies’ e-scooters are represented on the list. These scooters are less expensive to operate and maintain than their ICE counterparts in addition to being ecologically friendly. The greatest product on the Indian market will be discussed.
1. Hero Electric optimaCx– Currently, Hero Electric continues to rank among the most well-known brands in the EV sector, which should not be confused with Hero Motocorp. One of the brand’s most dependable workhorses is the Hero Electric Optima CX, and the Sohinder Singh Gill-led business is one of the most well-known producers of electric scooters on Indian roads. Particularly advised is the dual-battery model of the scooter, which has a remarkable certified range of 140 km each charge cycle. Additionally, the battery is detachable, making it even more useful as you can charge it at home without necessarily having a mobile charging station. The scooter is the ideal option for city commuting because of its top speed of 45 kmph.
2. Bajaj Chetak- One of the most well-known and well-liked scooter brands in the past was Bajaj Chetak. The business is bringing it back in an electric form at the moment. The scooter’s design is a lovely fusion of time-honored tradition and chic modernism. Its technical specifications include a battery life of 7 years and a range of up to 108 kilometres. The battery can be charged 25% in just one hour and 100% in just five minutes thanks to rapid charging technology. The steel body is strong and has an IP67 rating for resistance to infiltration by dust and water. Despite the fact that it is unquestionably a high-end scooter, the price is still outrageous.
Read More : Foods which helps in indigestion in Summers
3. Ola S1 and S1 Pro– Ola S1 is still the greatest alternative, at least on paper, even though it didn’t start as well as many had hoped. The two types of scooters available are the Ola S1 and the Ola S1 Pro. Compared to the 121 kilometres of ARAI-certified range of the regular Ola S1, the Ola S1 Pro has an all-day range of 181 km. However, the range is probably much smaller in the real world. The actual range of the S1 Pro scooter, according to Ola, is 135 km, although that distance can only be attained under certain conditions.
This is comparable to how the Ola S1 Pro accelerates from 0 to 40 km/h in just 3 seconds and has a top speed of 115 km/h, whilst the Ola S1 accelerates from 0 to 90 km/h in 3.6 seconds. Both models come equipped with a number of useful features, like proximity unlock, a large dashboard, voice control, various profiles, and more. For a starting price of Rs 99,999, the Ola S1 is offered in ten exquisite colours. Despite what might appear like a hefty price, it’s one of the best electric scooters India has to offer.
4. Hero Vida V1- Here The Vida V1, a new electric scooter from Vida, a Motocorp subsidiary, was presented this month. The Vida V1 Plus and Vida V1 Pro variants of the scooter are both available. In terms of features and specifications, both models have a top speed of 80 kmph, but the V1 Pro accelerates from 0 to 40 kmph in 3.2 seconds compared to the V1 Plus’ 3.4 seconds. According to the claimed range, the new EV two-wheelers will have a range of 163 km for the V1 Pro and 143 km for the V1 Plus, respectively. Both electric scooters are powered by a portable battery pack that can be charged from empty to 80% of its capacity in less than 65 minutes. A few smart functions, such as parking, are present.
5. TVS iQube ST -The TVS iQube ST electric scooter sticks out for having a more traditional appearance, but that has advantages of its own. For starters, the iQube ST features one of the largest boot compartments, allowing you to fit two full-sized helmets to protect both you and your travelling companion. That’s not all, though. The scooter has a maximum riding range of 110 km in performance mode and 145 km in economy mode. The scooter is one of the best-performing electric scooters on the market because it can reach a respectable riding speed of 82 kmph when used in the latter. Additionally, you get a 7-inch touchscreen with Bluetooth audio playback, Amazon Alexa voice assistant integration, and even social media notification screens that adhere to all safety precautions to keep you from being distracted. All things considered, the TVS iQube ST is one of the toughest and most dependable electric scooters on the market, and it comes in four different colour options!