The Auto expo is basically a largest biennial automobile exhibition and it is celebrated once in two years with great pomp and show. It was last held in the feb 2020 just before the covid 19 outbreak and the next edition will likely to be held in January 2023.
1. MARUTI JIMNY 5-DOOR- The 5 door Jimny is expected to offer more space and luggage carrying capacity . This India Spec SUV could feature cruise control, auto climate control and a 9 Inch Touch screen infotainment system (From Baleno and Brezza) with Android Auto and Apple car Play. It would likely to offer a 1.5 liter Petrol engine with Mild Hybrid tech and with an output of 103PS and 137Nm. It could get the choice of 5 speed manual and automatic Transmission options. It could also get an all wheel drivetrain. This 5 door jimney is expected to reach our shores by 2023. It has great safety kit with dual front air bags, ABS with EBD and Rear parking sensors.
2. Maruti YTB Baleno Cross- Maruti Suzuki will add yet another model to its portfolio named MAruti Baleno Cross. It will debut in January 2023. It is powered by 1.0 liter 4 cylinder booster jet petrol engine with manual and CVT automatic transmissions. The new model will likely to have 1.2 liter dualjet petrol engine or a 1.5 liter dualjet Petrol engine with mild hybrid technology.
3. Hyndai Creta Facelift- This car is launched in asian Markets like Indonesia and Thailand.we expect Hyundai India to offer new features like parking camera, Blind spot monitoring, and a full suite ADAs, or autonomous driver assistance system. It will continue to be offered with 3 engines-1.5L petrol, 1.5 L diesel, and 1.4L turbo gasoline.
4. Toyota innova Hycross- Toyota next generation Innova it is already started testing in Indian roads.it is most probably launched in Auto expo 2023. Tata Innova HYcross is said to Utilise the automaker’s Monocoque architecture based on TNGA-C Platform and also sport a hybrid Powertrain. It is said to support advanced Driver system (ADAS). It is likely to be sold with both petrol and hybrid powetrain options. It is likely to be powered by 2.0 litre petrol engine.
5. Tata Safari 2023- Tata Motors is also testing updated version of safari 2023 with several high end features and revised styling and interior.it will provide features like ADAS like Autonomous Emergency braking, lane keep assist and blind spot monitoring it will likely to have 1.5 liter turbocharged petrol engine with manual and automatic gearbox options.
6. Mahindra Thar 5 door- Mahindra is also announced to launch the new long wheelbase of thar in 2023 which is having 5 door support. It will offer 2.0 L turbo petrol diesel engine and 2.2 L turbo diesel engine. The engines will provide extra power and torque. it will include a 6 speed manual and 6 speed torque converter automatic.
7. Honda Comapct SUV- Honda has also announced to launch all compact SUV in Auto expo 2023. The new model will be based on Amaze platform and share the engine options with City sedan. It will be give a tough competition for Hyundai venue, Kia sonnet and Tata nexon