Parenthood is an amazing stage in life. And as technology advances, parenthood gets a little bit simpler. They now have access to everything at their fingertips, from looking for professional assistance to budgeting for expenditures and looking for locations to buy clothes and other items for their children. Here are some apps that aim to make parenthood simple in this regard
1. Mompresso-Naturally, you want to provide your child the greatest possible life as a parent. But human beings often make blunders. Momspresso is a fantastic app for mothers where you can learn wonderful pregnancy hacks and ideas. The noteworthy aspect of this app is that it offers excellent video content on pregnancy, infant care, and infant health. Therefore, you can just log into the app and find the answer to any parenting-related inquiries you may have. It will significantly ease your life.
Read More : The Top 5 Indian Soft Drink Brands grab in India
2. Baby tracker-It makes no difference if you are a first-time or experienced mother. You must monitor your baby’s routines, well-being, activities, and other factors. It is crucial. The Baby Tracker app will be useful in this regard. The software has a user-friendly UI. It is the ideal all-in-one app for newborns because of this. With the Baby Tracker app, you may enjoy being a parent while taking care of other necessary tasks. You can download this all-in-one app if you find it useful for monitoring your baby’s development, feeding, sleep, temperature, or diaper status. This app’s free basic functions can be used without purchasing a paid plan, but to use the premium features, you must do so.
3. Baby chakra- Pregnancy, parenting, maternity, infant development, and daycare needs are all covered by this app. Receiving assistance during pregnancy and answers to all of their parenting questions is beneficial to expectant mothers.
4. Sheroes-Women can gain daily empowerment and growth thanks to this software. It links women on numerous communities that interest them and establishes a reliable support system. The software offers ladies a private, secure environment where they can converse and share opinions. Women members are also encouraged to share their experiences and contribute to the stories of other women by writing their own growth stories.
Read More : Top Cordless vacuum cleaners available in India
5. Moodtools-Do you suffer from anxiety or postpartum depression? If so, Mood Tools is the ideal application. It offers “Thought Diary” for no charge. The journal is designed to support cognitive behavioural therapy. You can use this mobile app to record every emotion, including unpleasant experiences and bad ideas. Then it enables you to identify partisan thinking habits. You may even design a security strategy for yourself with this tool. When there is an emergency, the plan includes coping mechanisms and warning indications. This app is available on both android and ios.
Read More : Top bedsheets brands you can buy in India
6. First cry-This app is a moms-and-babies-focused online shopping platform. With a variety of brands to pick from, it provides every item a mother would require for her child or for herself. Additionally, Firstcry includes a forum where mothers can ask any questions about shopping and interact with other mothers to learn what they are buying and why.