Kids don’t want to drink milk and parents have the responsibility to add glasses of milk in their routine diet to make them healthy. Health Drinks are best option to choose to convince kids to consume milk with nutrition. Concept of health drinks has been used from ages to provide nutrition to kids lets discuss some health drinks which have great taste and best nutritional value.
Best health Drinks in India
2. Horlicks Growth Plus
3. Cadbury Bourn vita little champs
4. Junior Horlicks stage
8. Amul Pro
9. Patanjali Powervita
1. Pediasure- Pedi sure is best for kids and extremely popular in market it contains 37 nutrients. It is rich in arginine and vitaminK12 which will give strength to your bones and helps in proper growth of your child. It is recommended by paediatricians in india. It has flavours of vanilla, chocolate, cookie cream and kesar badam. It is milk based health drink. It is a bit costly compared to other health drinks but it is super effective in child overall growth.
1 kg of pedia sure will cost you around Rs 1300
2. Horlicks Growth Plus- Horlicks Growth plus is another good option of health drink it is a famous brand in India. Horlicks health drink is full of vitamins and minerals it is milk based health drink. It improves the health of your kid it is high in protein and appropriate for child growth it is good for children 3-9 years of age.
Horlicks 400 g will cost you around Rs 535
3. Cadbury Bourn vita little champs- it is a premium health drink for toddlers between ages 2-5 years it focuses on complete development of child it has 16 vital nutrients 11 essential vitamins and 5 minerals which boost the physical growth and mental development. It serves as a dietary supplement and energy booster for the kids who love to play outdoor games and extra active. It has DHA which supports brain development. A child can consume twice a day for better results
500G will cost you around Rs 236
4. Junior Horlicks stage – it is best for early years of a child. Junior horlicks stage 1 is suitable for 2-4 years of age. Toddlers are fussy eaters so it leads to gaps in nutrition. It bridges the gap in nutrition and helps in overall development of a child. It has DHA, Folic acid and iodine which are important for brain development. It has delicious chocolate flavour. it is full of protein, calcium vitamin D and vitamin K1 for the proper development of the child.
500G will cost you around Rs 286
Complan is very popular health drink in India. it is loved by children and available in different flavours. It is available in flavours of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. It will make your child bones strong and make your child taller and sharper. It is milk based health drink. It will boost your immunity and contains 34 nutrients which will be highly beneficial for your child.
1kg will cost you around 500
It is the most favourite health drink of kids in india. 90% of people has tried bournvita . chocolate bourn vita is the favourite for all. It has many nutrients such as calcium, phosphorous iron folate and vitamin B12 which will make the bones stronger and will take care of the brain development of the kid. it is loved equally by adults and consumed by the whole family as taste enhancer of the milk.
750 G will cost you around Rs 280
7. Boost- Boost is the secret of my energy is proved as it gives instant energy to your child with high amounts of vitamins and minerals present in this health drink. It will help you the most if you are physically very active. It is malt based drink it will focus on improving stamina of your body.
750g Will cost you around Rs 350.
8. Amul Pro- it is famous health drink produced by amul it is new in the market as compared to other health drinks Amul is famous brand of dairy products. it is fully vegetarian product and found in chocolate flavour its taste is amazing and it is highly nutritious. It contains DHA which is essential for brain development.
500G will cost you around Rs 500
9. Patanjali Powervita
Patanjali is famous for herbal products and patanjali powervita is good health drink plus cost effective as wellthis health drink contains herbal elements like Shatavari, Aswgandha, Brahmi Ghan and many others. It is a herbal drink to consume. It will give you nutrition and will boost your immunity as well. It is budget friendly and herbal drink and a good energy booster drink for kids
500 G will cost you around Rs 180