Skin care daily routine is essential in summers it not only protects the skin from UV rays but nourish your skin. Before choosing one of the best of your skin you have to know about your skin type. Look for the sunscreen options which are oil free and water proof. Let’s discuss one of the best sunscreens which suit your skin type.
Factors you should consider while choosing sunscreen
1. You have to pick the correct SPF according to your skin while choosing sunscreen for your skin. According to experts SPF 30 will give protection against 97 percent of sun rays and SPF 50 will give 98% protection.
2. Check the ingredients- check the ingredients of the Sunscreen like Zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide which will be the blocking agents of sun rays.
3. Check the water resistant factor in sunscreen Indian summers will cause more sweat and remove the sunscreen. Pick the one which is water resistant so it will stay while driving a bike or doing similar kind of activity.
4. Apply sunscreen in a correct manner like first take sunscreen in your palm apply it on the areas which is having direct exposure to sun like face, neck, ears, tips of your feet. Reapply after every 2 hours to have great effect of sunscreen. You can use lip balm of SPF 15 to protect your lips.
It protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays. It has SPF 15 it is the best sunscreen for hyper pigmentation. This lotion is a blend of Spiked Ginger lily, Aloe Vera, Greater Galangal and crab apple protective sunscreen lotion which will safe your skin from damaging effects of sun.
How to Apply
Just apply a generous amount of Himalaya protective sunscreen lotion on all areas exposed to sun including the face. Use sunscreen lotion on daily basis. Carry the light and portable sunscreen lotion with you wherever you go. You can apply this lotion on face, neck; arms before going outdoors during the day just avoid the areas around the eyes. This sunscreen can be applied by both men and women
This sunscreen has heliplex technology which offers powerful protection against sun damage and gives a invisible feeling on your skin. it will give you protection against UVA rays Aging Rays avoids skin aging UVB Rays , burning rays can cause sunburn
How to apply
1. Apply on your skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
2. You can reapply after 80 minutes of swimming and sweating
The lotus Herbals Sun safe protects your skin from UV damage and environmental aggressors. This is Non greasy non patchy, lightweight and suitable for daily sun exposures. It helps protect skin from aging, pigmentation discolouration and redness. The tinted texture will give you instant BB look
How to apply
1. Apply sunscreen gently on face neck and other exposed areas
2. Apply 15 minutes before going outdoors.
3. keep applying once after every 2 hours for better UV protection.
This dermatologist tested formula with SPF 50 help protect your skin from sun damage issues this is non oily perfect for hot and humid Indian summers it gives protection against UVA and UVB rays.
How to Apply
1. Apply on all skin exposed directly to the sun 15-20 Minutes before exposure.
2. Reapply after 90 minutes of swimming /sweating immediately after towel drying. or reapply after 3 hours to get best result.
3. Best used after cleansing skin, perfect to apply before make up
This natural SPF id power packed with carrot seed oil and turmeric and orange oil and having SPF 50 protection to safeguard your skin. It will protect your skin from UV damage for up to 6 Hours. It is super lightweight and does not dry out and leave patches. It is free from silicones, sulphates, parabens and artificial colour.
How to Apply
1. Take a small amount of sunscreen on your fingertip.
2. Apply dots all over face mask and neck and massage in a circular motion.
3. massage all over the face & neck until the cream absorbed completely.