Our life is full of twists and turns sometimes it is valley of flowers and sometimes it is an ethereal escape from the world of strife. Whatever the time of life an adventurous trip gives you thrill and excitement to explore the world around you. If you want to find the crazy person inside you just head to the best adventurous destinations in India where you can enjoy fully with your partner.
1. Uttrakhand – Uttrakhand is the one of most popular adventurous destination in India. It is known for trekking. There is an abundance of trekking routes in Uttrakhand. Some treks are very difficult and surrounded by horrified skeletons like Roopkund Trek. Apart from roopkund trek there are other lots of beautiful and magnificent treks in uttrakhand like Nag tibba trek, Kalka kasauli Trek, Rupin Pass trek, Kedarkantha Trek, Bali Pass Trek, Valley of flowers Trek, Brahmatal trek, Kalindi Khal trek. Trekking is open according to season so plan your trip according to the right season of trek.
2. Rishikesh- Rishikesh is best place who offer best adventurous sports in India. it is best known place for River rafting is one of the most popular activity in rishikesh. You can do rappelling here. You can feel the real adventure by doing bungee jumping in rishikesh. Zip line, mountain biking, giant swing, Cliff jumping, waterfall trekking and kayaking is the most adventurous activities you can do in this place. Rishikesh has one of the best resorts where you can have leisure of living in nature, calm and peaceful life.
3. Spiti valley- Spiti valley is yet another adventurous destination to explore. People who visited once spiti valley keep coming back here to enjoy the beauty. It has one of the most challenging treks in the country. It is best place for river rafting from spiti and Pin Rivers. You can admire the beauty of nature to wildlife spotting the Pin valley national park is a huge attraction. You can do camping at chandratal. Witnessing the pir pranjal, the great Himalayan and the Zanskar ranges is an experience you will never forget in your life.
4. Goa-Goa is most sought destination in India for a vacation. You can try adventurous activities. You can do bungee jumping, Scuba diving, Snorkelling, Paragliding, Fly dining, Hot air balloon, and Fly boarding. Goa is famous for fantastic beaches and water sports you can see dudhsagar falls from a great distance it is situated 60 km away from Panjim. You can head over to these falls by bus,taxi or train. It is among the India’s tallest waterfalls at a height of 1017 feet.
Read More : How you can make your kidneys Healthy
5. Andaman-Andaman and Nicobar Islands are popular for offering the best water sport and water based activities in India. You can do scuba diving, Parasailing in this place. The island has the best water resorts and hotels which offer popular water activities which you want to try out.