Google Pay is a popular method of payment in India. if you are using using Jio,Vi(Vodafone Idea), Airtel ,MTNL or BSNL services in India, you can do mobile recharge easily with the help of Google Pay by following the simple few steps. if you are using a prepaid service Google pay provides you the easy option to recharge the mobile.
Process of Mobile Recharge using Google Pay
If you are a new user of Google pay you have to first download the App from App store. you have to get register on this app it will ask your mobile number and verifies with an OTP which will come on your mobile number. prepaid customers can avail the Mobile recharge service for free. follow the underlined steps to do the mobile recharge with help of Google Pay.
1. First Download the Google Pay app and Get registered on this app.
2. if you want uninterrupted experience allow all the necessary permissions
3. After registration Go to Home Page and click on people section.
4. Tap on Mobile Recharge option and Type the mobile number link to it.
5. You can access your contact list or simply just you can type it as well. When you start typing manually the app will offer you suggestions from your contact list to pick.
6. When you will select the number and link it. After that it will offer you a list of plans where you can choose according to your requirement. There is a Tab called For You which will offer you suggestions based on your previous recharge history. Another Tab is Recommend Tab which will offer you data benefit plans only. One another Tab is Top-Up which will offer you talk time balance plans. And One Special Recharge Tab which will offer you mix of plans options data as well as talk time balance.
7. You can choose the best Plan according to your requirement. After choosing the best Plan you can do the payment accordingly. if You are a first time user you will have to add your bank details. First time you have to add these details then these details will get saved for future transactions. You have to keep your debit or credit card handy with you to add the details in Google Pay. You have to follow the steps mentioned there in site and create the UPI PIN.
8. When your bank details get added now you can continue to pay for mobile recharge Plan. Google Pay will ask you to punch the UPI Pin Once Again.
9. When you enter the UPI PIN your payment will get processed and recharge is credited to your account soon. You will get notified by an SMS alert regarding payment and recharge of the mobile number.