Pan card number is a necessary document which is required everywhere whether you are working in a office it is also required for KYC. In India there are so many people who are having Adhaar card But they are not having PAN Card. For those people who are having adhaar card but not having pan card they can now get their Pan card instantly online by just spending around 10 minutes time. Our Income Tax department has launched a facility. Under this facility an adhaar card holder can get instant Pan card online without Paying any charges.
Under this facility there is no need to fill the detailed two page Pan Card application form if you are a Adhaar card holder .Just there is a need to put your Adhaar card number in the instant Pan card application form online. when you will submit your Adhaar number in instant Pan card application you will receive an OTP on registered mobile number of the Adhaar card holder. Then there is a need to submit that OTP and theit PAN card in PDF format will get generated instantly after completing the online KYC and also it is free of cost. For those people who don’t have their mobile number around can validate their details with the help of e mail as well.
It is not a problem if the Aadhaar card holder uses the laminated printout of the PDF printout when he get after completing the online KYC.But if they want the PDF in printed format They will have to pay Rs 50 for that.
A Step By Step Guide to apply Pan using Adhaar
Follow the instructions below to apply for a instant Pan card
1. First Log in the official website of the Income Tax department and click on the link https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/ApplyePANThroughAadhaar.html
2. On the page enter Adhaar number
3. Fill in the Captcha code for OTP generation.
4. An OTP will be sent on your Aadhaar –Linked Mobile Number.
5. Submit OTP and validate Adhaar details.
6. You can validate your Adhaar card details through email also.
7. After Submitting the OTP UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) and the Income Tax Department will exchange the KYC data and after that your pan card will generate instantly.
This process will take 10 minutes time only and it will be done online quickly.