PhonePe is UPI Based App which will help you to transfer money from your bank account to anyone without sharing any bank details. you can receive money through PhonePe as well. You have to create your account On PhonePe for using these facilities which is pretty simple. Just download the PhonePe in your device
You need a good internet device and an Indian bank account to link with it and registered mobile number to your Bank account you used to register with PhonePe
Meaning of UPI
UPI (Unified Payment Identification Number) is a 4-6 digit secret code which helps you to transfer money online. Just you have to fill your bank details and create a UPI ID it is 24/7 service it can be used from anywhere on anyday.
Steps to create PhonePe Account
1. First of all download the App from Google Play Store Or Apple Play store as per your smartphone.
2. After downloading the App open it and verify your mobile number. That mobile number would be same one as registered with your bank account.
3. Now enter the required details such as name, email and set 4 digit password to get your account active.
4. Now click on create new virtual private address(VPA)
5. Now select your bank account to link and the app will automatically fetch the details.
6. Now confirm your bank details now PhonePe is active on your mobile you can easily send and receive money through it.