Bangalore is known as the garden city of India. It is a very high tech city and over the years it has became perfect Silicon Valley of India. Bangalore is third largest city of India which is loved for its greenery, stunning weather and scenic beauty. Bangalore is loaded with malls and luxury stores for shopping. Shopping is fun here in the best street markets which offer best products at cheap rates. Let’s explore some famous markets in Bangalore to enjoy the shopping
Best markets In Bangalore to explore
Bangalore is one of the most vibrant in the entire country and offers the best variety of street shopping the best places for shopping are as under
1. Commercial Street- Commercial Street is one of the best and famous markets of Bangalore for shopping. You can purchase garments, imitation jewellery, sports items, footwear and spices here at affordable prices. It is one of the crowded market of Bangalore it is known as best market for clothes.
Location –Tasker town , shivaji nagar, Bangalore
Famous for- clothes, jewellery and sports/footwear products
2. Chickpet- it is one of the oldest markets of Bangalore which is famous for silk sarees. You can buy quality and variety of sarees and wholesale dress materials in this famous market. It is best known for gold and silver jewellery market especially in Raja Market. This shopping market is very crowded so always stick to main road.
Location- chikpet road , chikpet Bangalore
Timings- 9 AM -9 PM
Famous for – slik sarees, jewellery
3. Jayanagar 4th Block- this market is situated opposite the bus stand in Bangalore and best for regular shoppers. This shopping complex is very big so you can even get confused if you are going here first time. it is best place for buying artwork and pottery at an affordable rates. It is the largest and nest wholesale market of Bangalore.
Location -32nd E cross road 4th block jayanagar Bangalore
Timings- 10 AM- 9 30 PM
Famous for-Sweets, food and confectionary ,Artwork, Pottery, sculptures
4. Dubai Plaza- if you are looking for buying imported products at nominal rates you can visit dubai plaza shopping complex in Bangalore. This shopping complex has variety of imported items like cosmetics, bags , footwear, perfumes and accessories clothes and even electronic items . it will offer you trendy apparels belts, wallets at very nominal rates. It is one of the cheapest market of Bangalore where you can have imported items at nominal rates.
Location- rest House road Shanthala nagar, Bangalore
Famous for – Imported products
5. MG Road – if you want to buy exclusive items for yourself MG road is best place for shopping in Bangalore. It is having very few street vendors. It is best for shopping silk sarees, handicrafts and books. This market is getting more crowded after 7 PM so if you want to do quality shopping you has to complete it by 6 PM
Location- MG road Bangalore
Famous for- Books and handicrafts
6. Malleshwaram Market- Malleshwaram market is known for flowers, Herbs, spices, vegetables and handicraft products. This market is crowded with people buying flowers for occasions like puja or religious ceremonies or weddings. It is one of the traditional markets of Bangalore.
Location –Sampige road, Malleshwaram , Bangalore
Timings-9 30AM- 9 30PM
Famous for- Fresh Flowers, Handicrafts, Herbs and Spices
Read More : Budgeted Blood pressure Machines in India
7. Indiaranagar Market- Indiranagar market is famous for branded apparel clothing shops. You can find top brands like Park Avenue, wrangler, levis, Allensolly on direct factory stores here at an affordable price. You can find lots of fancy options for buying here at cheapest rates
Location- Indiaranagar, Bangalore
Famous for- Branded clothes and shoes