Everyone wants a glowing skin. Glowing skin is a skin which is basically moist smooth and soft. the skin which is not dull at all. A clear skin which is without blemishes. Proper diet, meditation and exercise is important for glowing skin. Yoga is mind and body practice which creates harmony between mind and body. By doing yoga we learn the art of healthy living. It will relieve our stress and anxiety and relaxes our body and mind. Yoga Asans are also important for Glowing skin. in This Article We will discuss some Asanas which will give you glowing skin. These asanas will increase blood circulation to head and face area and naturally beautify your skin.
1. Halasana-(Plow Pose)Halasana or Plow pose is very important yoga pose as it increases blood circulation towards face and head and will give you glowing skin.
2. Sarvangasana-(Shoulder stand pose) it will supply blood to your head thus helps in tackling acne and pimples will provide you clear skin.
3. Trikonasana-(Triangle Pose) it is known as triangle pose and will give you glowing skin it helps to open up your lungs, chest and heart. Supply of oxygen to your skin will be more thus skin will feel refresh.
4. Shishuasana(child Pose) this Asan is known as child pose improves blood circulation towards your head and will give you an stress free effect.
5. Bhujangasana(cobra pose)- this asan will remove stiffness of your back and shoulder and will make your skin smooth.