If you want to travel solo or in a group and don’t want to spend more on accommodation here is a list of pocket friendly hostels for the travellers. Some people travel for fun. For few people travel is like a passion and some families travel as they need a break from the regular office and home routine. If you go for hostels or sharing dormitories with others it will provide you a cost efficient option. The idea of hostels is gaining popularity now days between youth as they don’t mind sharing their rooms with other people. Let’s discuss some hostels that provide budgeted options for travellers in a group or solo.
Read More : Enjoy Online shopping for Kids with these best Indian websites
1. Youth Hostels- these youth hostels are run by youth hostel association of India and provide basic amenities. These are comfortable, affordable and in budget. The tariff starts from INR500 to INR2000 per night. They are having single room as well as dormitories which can be occupied by a group of people in affordable price.
2. Zostel- Zostel is fast growing chain of hostels in the country for the travellers with again basic amenities, clean rooms, and good staff. it has started operation in many cities like Delhi, jodhpur, Varanasi, Mumbai, ooty , Goa. The tariff starts from INR 600 to INR 2000 per night totally depends upon the room.
3. Go stops- These are vibrant and offering you comfortable stay with planned experiences including Treks, Hikes, adventure sports and safaris. It is a good choice for traveller’s art workshops and walking tours tariff starts from INR 475 per night.
Read More : Best and affordable Food delivery Apps in India
4. Moustache- Moustache is one of the favourite names when it comes to friendly hostels in Budget. It provides basic amenities, hot water, wifi, a common kitchen, common living room , laundry, roof top cafes female or mixed dormitories it has hostels in popular 12 destinations includes jaipur,pushkar, Varanasi tariff starts from INR299 per night.
5. Backpacker Panda– Backpackers panda are your first choice if you want to travel overseas like Colombo, phuket, Kathmandu you will find this hostel any travel route you pick. The hostels are filled with quirky interiors, gaming rooms, football tables, common kitchen and entertainment areas and very safe environment for female travellers. Tariff starts from 350 per night onwards.
6. Vedanta Wake up- if you are travelling to south this hostel be your first choice as it spreads in multiple locations of Tamil nadu and Kerala. It has beautiful breathtaking views serene water and you can explore the modern dorms of Vedanta. You can feel relaxed in the lap of nature with basic amenities.