In the New Year consumer electronics industry is getting set to open the year with best smart phones launches this year. With the latest generation flagship chips from Qualcomm and Media tek having been introduced over the past two months. Let’s discuss the upcoming smart phones in January 2023.
Read More : Reliable UPS Brands available in India
1. IQOO 11 series 5G- It uses the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform, which uses the TSMC 4NM Process, and is equipped with LPDDR5X RAM and UFS 4.0 storage. This platform’s peak CPU and GPU performance are both 10% and 20% higher than those of the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 platform. 77.8% more pixels are present on the 2K AMOLED panel than on the 1080P display. E6 performs significantly better than E4 in terms of power use and brightness; it uses 25% less power and has a local peak brightness of 1800 nits. The 120W flash charge on the IQOO 11 charges the battery 50% in only 8 minutes and 100% in just 25 minutes. V2 chip provides better gaming and photography experience it can increase the frame rate from 45 FPS /60Fps to 90 FPs & 120 FPS. it also facilitates users to shoot better night videos.
2. Redmi Note 12 5G – It boasts a super AMOLED (1080×2400) display with a 120 HZ refresh rate, a peak brightness of 1200 nits, and a 240 Z touch sampling rate. It sports an adreno 619 GPU and a snapdragon 4 gen 1 6Nm octa core 5G processor for outstanding performance and efficiency. With an 8 MP ultra wide sensor and a 2MP macro camera, it boasts a 48 MP AI triple camera setup. It comes with a 5000 mAh big battery and a 33 W quick charger.
3. One Plus 11 5G- On January 4, 2023, One Plus 11’s 5G mobile device was introduced. It has a 6.70-inch touch screen with a 120 HZ refresh rate. Gorilla Glass is supported on the display for security. It has a 5000mAh battery, runs Android 13, and has 12GB of RAM. It also supports super VOOC rapid charging.
Read More : 7 Best Sunglasses Brands available in India
4. Vivo x90 Series- In the upcoming weeks of January, the Vivo x 90 series will be released. It will sport a 6.78-inch display, a 4810 mAH battery, 120 W of fast charging, a triple 12-megapixel rear camera (50MP+12MP+12MP), and a 32-megapixel front camera. It includes 128GB Internal Storage and 8GB RAM.
5. Moto edge 40 series- The front and back of this smart phone are completely curved. Its specifications include a 6.67-inch full HD+ curved OLED display with a 165Hz refresh rate, a snapdragon 8 Gen 2 soc, a 50 MP rear camera setup, a 60 MP front camera, IP68 durability rating, and a 4600mAh battery with 125W fast charging support.
Read More : Best Bluetooth Earphones available in the market
6. Techno Phantom- The Techno Phantom X2 is scheduled to debut on January 2 in India. Recently, the phone and the Phantom x2 Pro made their global debuts. The media tech Dimensity 9000 Chip powers the device’s huge 6.8-inch AMOLED display, which provides a 120 HZ refresh rate. Its 5160 mAh battery supports 45W fast charging. Its 64 MP primary camera, 13 MP ultra wide cameras, and 2MP depth sensor all have 64 MP resolution.