Face book is medium of communication to people around the world. Here we can not only share our post but some people have existing profiles having information here. By checking your profile anybody can collect information regarding you. There are many cases of data leak shown through face book app. Facebook can track our daily activity as well. In this article we will discuss some useful tips which will help you that nobody will track your account activity.
Change in facebook settings
1. First of all you have to go to the settings of your Smartphone to manage face book. You have to go to apps.
2. Now click on the face book app. After clicking the face book app you have to tap on the permission tab.
3. When you tap on this permission tab you will see all the options of your phone which you have given permission to access like camera, calendar and contacts.
4. Now you can remove the permission given to the face book app after that face book will not collect any data from your Smartphone.
1. When you login in to app then go to settings.
2. A new window will open when you scroll down you will see the option of OFF -Face book activity.
3. Tap on OFF -Face book activity after that whatever you have scroll on face book will get cleared
4. After that you have to clear history after tapping clear history all the activities till date will get removed. If you want that in future your activities will not get tracked you have to click on more options. You will see manage future activity option in this. Now tap on this option and a new window will open you have to off the future off facebook activity button it is on by default if you will off it your future activities will not get tracked.