Those people who want to travel abroad now central government has allowed those users to link their covid-19 vaccination certificates to their passports through CoWin portal. Thus who wants to travel abroad now can easily update his passport number on vaccination certificate.
If there is any mistake in vaccination certificate there is a onetime change of name and date of birth is also allowed in Cowin. So that details on passport and vaccination certificate will be same.
There are guidelines issued earlier that those who want to travel abroad for studies, jobs will have to get their vaccination certificates linked to Passports. Let’s discuss how you can update passport number in your vaccination certificate.
Step by Step guide to update passport number on your vaccination certificate
1. First Visit to portal of Cowin that is www.cowin.gov.in
2. Go to register /sign in yourself here enter your mobile number and you will get OTP on your registered mobile number and sign in your account by entering the OTP.
3. Now click on Raise an issue and click on Add passport details from the drop down menu and select the person whose certificate you want to link with passport
4. Now enter the passport number and submit the details.
5. if there is any mismatch in passport details and vaccination certification you can edit it one time only. Users can edit these details only once so make sure you enter the correct details.