Covid -19 has created a pandemic situation in the country since March 2020. We can be secure by following the social distancing norms and getting vaccinated as early as possible. If we have to travel from other cities or countries we need a proof of vaccination so vaccination certificates are as important as any identity proof. We have to keep it handy in our mobile or else you can take a printout of this certificate. We can travel without a RT-PCR negative test if we are fully vaccinated and we have certificate of vaccination in our hand as proof of vaccination.
We can download the vaccination certificate through Cowin or Aarogya setu app. In this article we will discuss how we can download the vaccination certificate through whatsapp.
1. First of all save the MYGOV corona helpdesk whatsapp number to your phone ie +91 9013151515.
2. Now open the chat box of this number.
3. Click on the chat window.
4. In the chat box type download certificate.
5. whatsapp will sent you OTP on your registered mobile number.
6. Fill the OTP in Whatsapp Chat box with My Gov.
7. if you have registered more than one person in your mobile you will be given the option of choosing between them whom certificate you want to download
9. Type out between number 1-6 to select the member for downloading certificate.
10. The chatbox will sent you the certificate you want to download.
11. you can download the certificate and can take a printout of this for future use. For reference Pic attached