Smart gadgets are necessary for smart homes, including cameras, alarms, ACS, smart fans, and many others. With the aid of all these intelligent appliances, any ordinary home may be transformed into a smart one. Life is also made easier with smart doorbells, switches, and lighting. Smart houses are now conceivable thanks to technology, and while they were originally viewed as primarily an urban idea, they are gradually progressively gaining popularity. According to a recent study, between rs 20,000 and rs 50,000 might be spent on smart home technology by 32% of Indian customers in 2023. There are benefits and drawbacks to smart home automation, too. Lets discuss the best one available in the market.
Read More : Popular Baby gifts you can give in India
1. Smart Door Lock – Digital locks referred to as “smart door locks” feature fingerprint sensors, RFID cards, PINs, and one-time passwords. A smartphone with a Bluetooth connection can open these locks. Since they are protected by specific passwords or guest codes that can only be distributed to reliable people, they are incredibly safe. Smart door locks are sold by many businesses, including Godrej, ozone, and qubo. Depending on your requirements and financial circumstances, you can select one.
2. Smart doorbell -Before you open your door to the invader, smart video doorbells make it possible for you to identify the visitor. It is a doorbell that connects to the internet and alerts the homeowner’s smartphone or other electronic device when a guest knocks on the door. When a visitor presses the doorbell or when the doorbell’s built-in motion sensors detect a visitor, the bell rings. They require power because they feature cameras and sensors. Brands like Godrej, Arlo and qubo and many more offering smart video doorbells.
Read More : Top electric bikes available in India in 2023
3. Smart swiches-You might not want to get up from your chair to turn off or on an appliance when you are working or relaxing. This issue is resolved with smart switches, which can be managed by the object in your hand. Making your home smart is a cheap process. You can purchase a smart switch, plug it in, and use WiFi to manage your existing appliances if you don’t want to replace them. When purchasing a smart switch, focus only on functionality, features, and design. Brands like livpure and homemate, tata offers a wide range of smart switches.
4. Smart Bulbs- Smart Bulbs are light fixtures that can be simply turned on or off using a voice command or an app. Additionally, you may change the colour and brightness of these bulbs using an app on your smartphone and WiFi. These lights come in a variety of colours and are simple to control via WiFi or Bluetooth in your home. Syska , Philips brands offering quality smart bulbs.
5. Robot vacuum cleaners- A floor cleaning system, sensors, robotic motors, programmable controllers, and cleaning routines are all included with the robot vacuum cleaner robovac. Some robot hoover cleaners can mop, sweep and dust, while others can only sweep. Top brands like xiaomi , Realme , inalsa offers robot vaccum cleaners.
Read More : Top Xiaomi mobiles available in India
6. Smart Speakers-Smart speakers are practical gadgets that enable voice-activated music listening. With these speakers, you can use your voice to control not only music but also the news, take calls, and perform other tasks. You can operate other smart home appliances with the assistance of smart speakers. There are a plethora of smart speakers available in India.