After the filling the income tax return form successfully, the next thing to do is verify it. The Income Tax Department begins preparing your return, once it is checked. Refunds, assuming any, are prepared for restores that have been submitted and checked.
ClearTax prescribes that you check your return by means of net banking. It is the most effortless and the quickest method to check your tax return.
After effectively e-checking your ITR by means of net banking, you don’t need to send the physical ITR-V. Nonetheless, on the off chance that you would prefer not to e-check, you should send the physical ITR-V. Your return can be checked electronically through any of the accompanying means:
- Net banking
- Through EVC on the IT department’s website
Steps to verify through ITR-V to CPC
- You need to download, print, and then send the ITR-V to CPC. It will be verified physically.
Steps to verify your Tax Return online
- You have to log in to incometaxindiaeflling.gov.in.
- Enter all your credentials.
- Click on “view returns/forms option.
- After that, you need to select “Click here to view your returns pending for e-verification.
- Click on e-verify
- A list of modes through which you can generate EVC will appear.
- After successfully generating the EVC, you need to enter the EVC and click on the submit button.
- You will then see a confirmation message with the transaction ID and EVC code.
- Download the attachment by clicking on the green tab.