When one or more hormones are present in your body in excess or in insufficient amounts, hormonal imbalance results. Hormones are potent messengers, and if your body has slightly too much or too few of them, it will undoubtedly cause some diseases that need rapid medical attention. Hormonal imbalances can be either short-term or long-term. Numerous medical issues, including irregular menstruation (periods), infertility, hormonal acne, thyroid problems, obesity, and acne, can be brought on by hormonal imbalance.
Read More : 7 Best Sunglasses Brands available in India
Signs and symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance
We have nearly 50 different hormones which will add important body functions so you can face different symptoms depending on the hormonal disbalance. It will first affect your metabolism can cause fatigue constipation, numbness, depression and anxiety, dry skin and hair unexpected weight gain or loss, slow or Rapid Heartbeat. PCOS is a common condition which happens due to hormonal imbalance. If they eat proper diet with nutrition it will help them in maintaining healthy weight and promotes good insulin levels.
Best hormone balancing foods you can add in your diet
1. Pumpkin Seeds- Pumpkin seeds are rich source of vitamins and minerals like manganese and vitamin K and they are so much helpful in helping the wounds to heal faster. They are also a fruitful source of Zinc a mineral which helps the immune system to fight against bacteria.
2. Flax Seeds- Flax seeds are commonly used for improving digestive health and will provide relieve from constipation. It may also help in lowering the blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Read More : Best Bluetooth Earphones available in the market
3. Walnuts- Walnuts are super foods which are having abundance of Omega 3 fats and it helps in lowering the cholesterol and reduces the risk of Coronary heart diseases. They are also so much helpful in lowering the high blood pressure.
4. Almonds- Almonds are rich in valuable nutrients for your body like magnesium , Vitamin E and dietary fiber. Almonds are full of nutrition and a filling snack. They are having calcium and phosphorus which improves the bone health and protect you against any fracture.
5. Salmon- Salmon are very low saturated food and a good source of protein. It’s also one of the best sources of vitamin B12 and it is full of potassium and other nutrients like iron and Vitamin D.
6. Avocado- Avocado are the healthy fruit and a great source of Vitamin C, E, K and B6 ,magnesium and Potassium. They are full of Omega 3 Fatty acids it contains a Healthy, beneficial fats which can make you feel fuller after meals.
7. Apples- Apples are a popular fruit among all. It contains a high amount of antioxidants, vitamins and dietary fiber and other good source of nutrients which are helpful in improving your health manifold. It will reduce the risk of cancer, obesity, heart disease and diabetes. It contains the fiber vitamin c and antioxidants which will boost the heart health.