Due to the newest wave of OTT platforms and filmmakers creating original tales, directions, and a whole lot more to keep viewers interested, Hindi TV series are receiving widespread acclaim. However, some of the methods for accessing OTT material typically need a monthly fee, which makes users reconsider watching their TV programmes. The greatest apps to watch Hindi TV series for free are included in this article. Lets discuss the best apps you can use for waching Hindi Tv shows.
Read More : Budgeted places you can travel in India
1. Jio cinema-The Reliance Group launched and owns Jio Cinema, an Indian OTT service. Given the variety of content it offers, especially from other OTT platforms, it is one of the greatest services for watching Hindi TV series. Jio Cinema’s ability to enable viewers watch Hindi TV shows from other OTT platforms for free allows them to save money that would have been spent on a membership. Additionally, there is no need to pay extra to watch on many or different sorts of devices with one account because it is free to do so on devices including TVs, laptops, smartphones, and more.
2. Amazon Mini TV- In 2021, Amazon debuted its Mini TV service. It is sponsored by ads because it is free. Along with a few originals (The Family Man, Panchayat), it also provides its customers with a vast selection of content to view from platforms like TVF. It’s also convenient that you can access it immediately from the Amazon Shopping app, eliminating the need to download an additional app.
Read More : 5 Popular train ticket booking apps in india
3. Mxplayer- MX Player is one of the greatest apps for watching Hindi TV series for free. It is a multi-platform video player turned OTT platform that was introduced in 2011. It includes a large selection of features that improve user experience in addition to a large selection of free content and a premium membership service. Some of these capabilities include the capacity to decode the video utilising the device’s multi-cores, offline watching subtitle support, gestures to play/pause, pinch to zoom, lock screen, brightness, and Chromecast support. Hardware acceleration to boost device performance for HD videos is another.
4. Sony Liv-The first OTT service to emerge in India was Sony LIV, an OTT platform that was introduced by Sony in 2013. With the help of this OTT service, customers can access free mobile streaming of SET TV (Sony Entertainment Television) programmes. It has a large selection of Hindi TV series that can be viewed on many platforms.
5. Zee5- 2018 saw the launch of Zee5, Zed TV’s attempt at an OTT platform. Similar to Sony LIV, Zee5 offers free access to Zed TV series as well as extra Hindi programmes. Zee5 is compatible with a variety of devices as well. For its free members, it offers a variety of Hindi shows, films, and other content.
6. Voot- Voot is one of the greatest apps for watching Hindi TV programmes. It was introduced in 2014 by Viacom18 and offers a wide selection of Hindi TV shows from Colours TV, MTV, and other Viacom18 channels, the majority of which may be viewed without charge. For seamless viewing across all platforms, multi-device support and HD content viewing are both offered. It’s now more simpler than ever to watch Hindi TV series for free because to the abundance of applications accessible. There is always something for everyone to watch out there because to the abundance of shows that are available across numerous platforms. Make the most of Hindi TV programme viewing by taking advantage of options offered by all the apps to improve your viewing experience, such as choosing a free trial and downloading your favourite shows to watch offline