UAN (universal Account number) is necessary for EPFO Account. Our EPFO allows company employees that they can generate their UAN number. We can easily generate it through its portal. Any individual can create his UAN number online through the portal. we can check our online provident fund once we have 12 digit UAN number ready with us. We can easily check our passbook and can also check the balance amount in EPF Account.
Step By step process to create a UAN number Online
To create a UAN number online we need Aadhaar number ready with us. you have to keep your phone with you as you will get an OTP or SMS on it.
1. First of all visit the portal Member e-seva on EPFO portal.
2. Now click on the option Active UAN which falls in the important links section.
3. Click on the Aadhaar option and now enter the Aadhaar number.
4. Here enter your name, date of birth, mobile number and capcha code.
5. Now press the Get Authorization pin Button.
6. Now a new screen appears in which all the details displayed on the screen to verify whether it is correct.
7. If the details are correct click on Agree checkbox.
8. Now you will get OTP on your Mobile number and fill that OTP
9. Now click on validate OTP and Activate UAN.
If all the details filled you will get your UAN number and password on your registered mobile number . Now you can check the details by logging in to your EPFO Portal.