PM kisan scheme is basically run by the central government in which eligible farmer families will get a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per year in 3 equal instalments paid by the Government. This amount of 6000 Rs will directly get transferred in to bank account of the eligible farmers. if we talk about the PM kisan Nidhi yogna 2021 PM has released the 9th instalment in the bank account of PM kisan beneficiaries. Our honourable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has confirmed in an official statement that more than Rs 19500 crore were transferred directly in the account of beneficiaries which are near about 9.75 crore farmer families who get the benefit of this scheme.
How to check the PM kisan Status Via link
1. First of all visit the link https://pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx
2. You can check the status by three ways –Aadhaar Number, Account Number or Mobile number.
3. Select between the three options and fill the detail.
4. Now after entering the details tap on get data you can easily check the status over here.
How to check your name in beneficiary list Via Link
1. just visit the website https://pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx.
2. Now head to beneficiary list under Pm kisan section.
3. Fill the details like Name of the State, Name of the district, Sub district, Block name, village.
4. After filling all the details just tap on Get report.
So follow these steps and you can check your name in the list online and can check the beneficiary status at the comfort of your home there is no need to visit anywhere.