Desi ghee is a popular cooking medium in India. It is most valued for its nutritional benefits and also adds a awesome flavor to the food. Pure desi cow ghee has several health benefits as well that why ghee is called the super foods of India. If we talk about the pure desi ghee it will cost you from 500 to 900 rs per kg. it is also available in reasonable cost in the market but you will not be able to judge the quality of the ghee. Lest discuss the best ghee brands available in India.
Read More : Great Places for shopping in Chandigarh
Popular and pure ghee brands available in India
1. Nestle- nestle is selling its pure ghee with the name of nestle everyday shahi ghee. It has a pleasant aroma and a rich granular texture. It lends beautifully to varied Indian cuisines. It is packaged using the processes to retain the flavor and aroma. It is a must in all Indian households. Nestle brand has developed the dairy industry in Punjab and has benefited over 100000 farmers and 66000 women in villages. It is packed to retain the delightful taste and aroma of the dishes every day.
2. Country Delight Desi Danedar Ghee- it is made up with 100% natural cow milk and a product of freshly milked gir and sahiwal Indian purebred cows. It has an authentic aroma of desi ghee as a sigh of pure quality that comes from preservatives- free milk only. It has a grainy texture of authentic clarified butter free of additives. it comes with no touch 100% safe packaging. And packaged and processed in a controlled environment. It is a natural immunity booster for maximum nutrition. Its color is bright golden yellow and in room temperature it is in semi solid state.
Read More : Premium Mixer grinders with advance safety features available in India
3. Barosi premium cow ghee- Barosi cow ghee is made from the highest quality and pure milk of desi cows that freely gaze on our own farms. It is made up with ayurvedic bilona method. This milk is converted in to curd and the curd is slowly churned to make butter. The butter is then refined carbohydrates, proteins, casein, lactose, impurities and water are removed leaving only pure fat or ghee. It is 100% natural and pure free from pesticides and chemicals. It is wonderful balance of omega -6 and omega -3 linoleic acids. It is beneficial for heart health.
4. Mother dairy-it is a good source of energy and having goodness of vitamin A. This ghee is having a great taste. It has natural color and best aroma and smooth texture. You have to store it in a cool and dry place. It has a shell life of 6 to 9 months
5. Amul – Amul ghee is made from fresh cream and it has typical rich aroma and granular texture. It is an ethnic product made by dairies with decades of experience and a rich source of vitamin A, D, E and K . it has a shell life of up to 8 months.
Read More : Best Eco friendly Mosquito Killer lamp for home use
6. Gowardhan- Gowardhan ghee is founded by parag milk foods pvt limited and having a portfolio of the brand includes dairy products of best quality. It is a premium ghee manufactured by the untouched technique which promises the purity. It is made up with 100% of cow’s milk and having a great taste and aroma.
7. Patanjali- it is ideal for people with vata pitta body type and for those suffering from vata and pitta imbalance disorders. It contains only fatty acids or saturated fat that are primarily 89% short chain fatty acids compared with the longer chain with other animal fats. It is the long chain fatty acid that is associated with the blood clotting and thrombosis. It is easy to digestive and help hormone production and strengthening the cells membranes. It helps in increasing g the intelligence and memory power. it boosts the body energy and detoxify the body.