Laser printers are one of the best options to pick if you want clear texts on a sheet of paper. Laser printers are more popular and reliable as compared to inkjet printers and require less maintenance if you will not use it for weeks. Laser printers are basically multi functional and can be used for a number of tasks like scanning, copying and printing your important documents. Many printers work wirelessly and can be used without connecting to a computer or any smart device. If your printer is Wi-Fi enabled it is most convenient for you to give a print command from anywhere in your house, so if you are looking for the best and reliable laser printers for your personal or professional use, let’s discuss the best models available on the market.
Read More : Popular Keypad Phones in India with Amazing Battery Life
Laser printers will cost you between 10000 to 70000 rs as per the best features available in the printers. The most important and valuable features of laser printers are PPM (Paper per Minute), Monochrome, compatibility and wireless connectivity and paper handling.
Popular and reliable laser printers available in Indian Market
1. Brother Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer – This printer is one of the best laser printers to use it helps to improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 30 PPM. It has a print resolution of 2400x600dpi The DCP-L2520D provides Professional Output with crisp text and excellent graphics it has a manual feed slot and rear Paper exit which provide straight through paper path for thicker documents such as envelopes and letterheads. It has 250 sheet capacity paper tray that handles letters or legal-sized paper. It has a 2600 Page toner and a 12000-page-long-life-long-life drum unit.
Read More : Best hand washes available in India for daily use
2. Canon image CLASS Single-Function Laser Monochrome Printer- It has a capacity of 18PPM(A4), 19PPM (Letter)Black. Its print language is UFIILT and its device memory is 32 MB. It delivers quality results with no wait time as it has on-demand fixing technology which transfers heat instantly when activated. Its quick warm up time enables the printer to respond quickly from standby mode delivering fast while saving your power costs. This printer is so much useful for regular and frequent home and office use high and medium volume requirements at fast speed.
3. HP Laserjet Compact Monochrome Multifunction Printer – It is best laser printer for print scan and copy from your Smartphone and share your documents to third party software like dropbox and Google drive using the HP smart APP. It has a duty cycle of 10000 Pages it has direct wifi USB 2.0 High speed connectivity.
4. Konica Minolta bizhub Multi-Functional printer – it is compact and lightweight in design and best suitable for locations with limited space and has a standard paper tray with 250 A4 sheets. It has Konica Minolta simiriti HD polymerized toner that specializes in achieving superior image quality. It has an LED backlight and LED status display and an error status indicator which lets you check the document status at a glance, even from a distance.
Read More : SBI Banking Services -How you can get Pension Slip On whats app
5. Pantum Laser Printer- it has a 1 year standard warranty from the date of purchase. It has a sleek design and compact size which can fit nicely in any workspace. It has a maximum duty cycle of 15000 pages. It has a convenient one-step installation. It is a single function laser printer. It has fast and high resolution printing, up to 20PPM A4 21 PPM