SBI Pension Seva is a website where you can solve your pension related problems instantly. You can just login to this website and can solve your all pension related problems immediately. SBI has tweeted from his twitter handle regarding this to all its valued clients.
Steps to get registered on Sbi Pension Seva
1. Visit pensionseva.sbi website.
2. For new user registration Fill your Pension account number, Date of birth, capcha and press next
3. An OTP would be sent to your registered email id or mobile number enters the OTP and proceeds.
4. Create a user ID you can choose any alphabet and numeric characters. Enter password and confirm that password
5. After registration you can login through that user ID and password
6. Account can be locked if you do three unsuccessful login attempts.
7. If you are facing any issue in login and registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You can SMS UNHAPPY and send it at 8008202020
9. You can dial toll free number 18004253800/1800112211.
10. complaint can also be raised at bank’s website https://bank.sbi and email can be sent to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
There are a number of benefits of this website to the SBI pensioners. You can download your pension slip/Form 16 from this website easily . You can easily view your pension transaction details. Your arrears calculation sheet can be downloaded easily from it. You can check your life certificate status online easily. Jeevan praman facility is available at bank branches. You can submit life certificates at any of the SBI Bank Branch.