Aadhaar card is a necessary document in India which is now mandatory to get linked to all bank accounts, EPF accounts. Now you can easily check how many numbers are getting registered against your aadhaar card to avoid any kind of fraudulent activities. DOT has recently launched a portal name is Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection(TAFCOP) where you can check all the phone number linked with your Aadhaar card. This website will help the subscribers they can know that if any other person has linked his mobile number against his aadhaar card. Let’s discuss how step by step you can check how many sim cards are attached to your Aadhaar number.
1. Visit the website https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/
2. Enter your mobile number and click on OTP.
3. Now you will get OTP on Your mobile number By SMS. You can use this to sign in to the portal.
4. Now you will be redirected to a page where you can view all different mobile numbers registered with your Aadhaar card
5. If you see any number which is not in your knowledge you can report so that it will get removed from your aadhaar number.
If you see any number which you can’t recognise then you can report that number so that they can be removed from your Aadhaar card. Dot clearly issues the rule that one citizen of India can issue only 9 numbers connected to one Aadhaar card. Due to pandemic UIDAI has started given various services online to avoid physical contact and great rush at Aadhaar centers. Most of the parts of the facilities are now online. Government has taken this initiative to make customer life easier and safer. At present this TAFCOB facility is only available in states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and DelhiNCR.