Police officer refusing to file an fir? What you can do


When you need to file an FIR and the police officer you approach declines it on an unreasonable ground, then you can go and complain to the Senior Officer. If he also refuses from filing the FIR, then a written complaint can be made and then be presented to the Judicial Magistrate. Once you do this, the Judicial Magistrate will…

Read More