For a restful night’s sleep, you must choose your bed linens carefully. Your bedroom’s aesthetic can be drastically changed, and bed sheets can keep you cosy all night. Since India has a thriving textile industry, you may choose from a wide range of high-end and budget sheets that are ideal for your houses. The fact that so many brands are entering the bed sheet market may make it challenging for you to select the best bed sheet.
Read More : Side effects of skipping meals on the body
Best Bed sheets brands available in India
1. Bombay dyeing- One of the best textile companies in the nation, Bombay Dyeing has a sizable customer base. Nowrosjee Wadia formed it in 1879, and Mumbai serves as its present administrative centre. The company is well-known for its beautiful designs and high-end textiles that may instantly glam up the appearance of your bedroom. In 2021, it brought in over Rs 1,200 crores in revenue, and it is still growing exponentially now. Bedsheets composed of cotton, microfibre, and polyester are produced by Bombay Dyeing.
2. Portico-Portico is another company that receives a lot of attention because of the superior quality of their bedding, bathroom accessories, and home furnishings. Since its debut in 2004 as part of the Creative Group, it has progressively gathered a sizable fanbase and additional clients. The brand has made a name for itself in the Indian market with an increase of roughly 30% over the last few years. If you need bed linens, Portico is an excellent option.
Read More : The Best small gadgets under Rs 1,000 available in India
3. Raymond Home-Under the umbrella of the enormous Indian textile company Raymond, one of the more well-known Indian textile brands is Raymond Home. The company is renowned for their incredibly soft and aesthetically pleasing bedsheets, which provide your house with the ideal blend of comfort and style. This firm also offers items for the dining room, living room, and kitchen at reasonable pricing. With a solid customer base, Raymond Home presently has over 2000 locations around the nation.
4. D’décor-D’decor is a Mumbai, India-based manufacturer of upholstery and home textiles. Sanjay Arora, who is currently the brand’s managing director, started it in the year 1999. Nearly 90% of the company’s earnings comes from exporting its products to countries in Europe and the Middle East. With its unparalleled product quality, it has succeeded in establishing itself as a major player in the global textile sector. For your homes, you can get this brand’s curtains, bedsheets, wallpapers, and other home furnishings.
5. Swayam-Indian-style bedsheets with ethnic designs are the main product of Swayam, a reputable textile and home furnishings firm with headquarters in India. Due to its lovely linen sheets, it has gradually increased in popularity. For a wider audience, it partners with retailers like Shopper’s Stop, Pantaloons, Hypercity, etc. Your preferred bed linens are simple to obtain online or at the aforementioned businesses.
Read More : Popular auto clean chimneys available in India
6. Divine casa-In Ahmedabad, Gujarat, CTM Textiles is the parent company of the upscale Indian textile brand Divine Casa. Since its founding in 1970, CTM has caused a stir in the Indian textile industry. During the holiday season, you can find all of the Divine Casa products online with fantastic discounts.