Instead of being a luxury, refrigerators have become a necessity. It facilitates the simple storing of leftovers, dairy products, fruits, and vegetables. A refrigerator-less kitchen is difficult to envision. Single door refrigerators, two door refrigerators, side-by-side refrigerators, French door refrigerators, mini-refrigerators, etc. are among the popular varieties of refrigerators sold in Indian marketplaces. A household of three or more people should be able to use a double-door refrigerator. It provides more room than a fridge with a single door, and because there are two doors, you may access the different compartments while conserving electricity.
Read More : Top Exhaust fan you can buy for your kitchen in India
Best Models available in India
1. Godrej 244 L 3 Star Frost-Free Inverter Double Door Refrigerator- This refrigerator includes nano shielded technology, which safeguards food by disinfecting 95% of its surface. If it’s more convenient, you may use the freezer as a refrigerator and just use the freezer while you’re on vacation to further reduce your power costs. With the aid of a cutting-edge air flow system, this fridge’s cool balancing technology ensures optimal and accurate chilling in every compartment. With the aid of 2X inverter technology, superior cooling performance and greater energy efficiency are guaranteed.
2. Samsung 253 L 3 Star Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator- You may benefit from increased energy efficiency, less noise, and durable performance. In reaction to the need for cooling, the Digital Inverter Compressor automatically modifies its speed. It continues to operate smoothly and dependably thanks to Stabilizer Free Operation. Smart Connect Inverter refrigerators keep your food as fresh as possible even when there is a power outage. The refrigerator is equally cooled throughout thanks to the All-around Cooling system. It will stop food from becoming destroyed when the power goes off. A Cool Pack in the freezer can keep food frozen at below 0°C for up to 12 hours during power outages, preventing food waste.
Read More : Top Televisions you can buy in India
3. LG Star Smart Inverter Frost-Free Double Door Refrigerator-LG refrigerators with Smart Inverter Compressors are made to be more energy efficient, more effective at preserving freshness, and quieter. For improved cooling in the door area, the fridge’s Door Cooling+ function helps to bring air flow to the front of the appliance.
To ensure adequate cooling, the refrigerator has several cooling air vents that disperse and circulate cool air to every nook and cranny. You can quickly and accurately identify and fix any issues you might have with your refrigerator with the use of LG’s Smart Diagnosis. Every time the power goes off, a feature called Auto Smart Connect helps connect your refrigerator to your home inverter
4. Whirlpool 245 L 3 Star Frost-Free Inverter Double Door Refrigerator- Vegetable Crisper with Honey Comb Moisture Lock-in Technology condenses the evaporated moisture from the food to ensure balanced air and optimum freshness. It has a 1-year warranty on the product and a 10-year warranty on the compressor. It has 6th sense deep freeze technology, which features full circular air flow to keep ice cream fresh.
Read More : Best Helmets You can buy for your safety
5. Haier 278 L 3 Star Double Door Frost Free Refrigerator- With the 5-in-1 convertible mode, you may store food with total flexibility. For your convenience, it helps transform your refrigerator into 5 distinct modes.
By automatically regulating the cooling supply in accordance with the cooling demand, Twin Inverter Technology helps run both the fan motor and compressor on one inverter, generating fewer fluctuations and greater energy savings. Large vegetable boxes provide additional storage. The time it takes for items to freeze in the freezer section is speed up using turbo icing technology.