It is mandatory for all the vehicles to have high security registration plates and color coded fuel stickers .The last date for the same is March 31, 2021. After that those who are not having this will face a fine of up to Rs 5500.People of Delhi, Haryana, Noida and Himachal Pradesh and some other states can get these number plates and color code stickers online as well. Some websites like bookmyhsrp.com is helping vehicle owners to book these stickers easily online and get them picked. Option of home delivery at a nominal cost is also available. The prices for booking these number plates vary from state to state.
Meaning of HSRP
HSRP or High security Number Plate is the registration plates of the vehicles issued by Government. These Plates are of aluminum and affixed using non reusable locks. It means that these plates are not easy to replace. and also it comprises a hot stamped chromium based 20 mm X 20 mm hologram of Ashoka chakra in blue color on the top of left corner. This hologram shows that the registration plate is genuine after that there is a 10 digit permanent identification number (PIN) printed on the bottom left corner. And at last it also includes an inscription text “INDIA” at 45 degree angle on the numbers and letters.
Color code stickers
Color coded fuel stickers are also mandatory for all vehicles registered in india.it is available for three wheelers and four wheelers. These stickers simply show whether the vehicle runs on petrol, Diesel, CNG or Electricity.
Online Registration Documents required
Applying online For HSRP and color coded stickers does not require any document to upload but you have to keep following documents handy with you
1. Vehicle Registration Number
2. Vehicle Chassis Number
3. Vehicle Engine Number
4. Banking details
5. Vehicle Registration Date
Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for HSRP, Colour coded Stickers online
1. Log in https://bookmyhsrp.com/
2. If you want to apply for both HSRP and color coded stickers click on first option” HIGH SECURITY NUMBER PLATE WITH COLOUR STICKER”.
3. If you want to apply for colour sticker only click on second option “ONLY COLOUR STICKER”
4. Select your vehicle Registration date.
5. Fill the other details like registration number, Chassis number and engine number.
6. Enter captcha and click on click here button.
7. Select fitment location and choose available time slot and complete the payment process to book.