Digitalization enforces payment through online methods like Paytm, Phonepe. With UPI in India the services of online Payment app is becoming a necessity now a days. We all have one or more Payment app in our phone which is linked with UPI. It offers a secure method of payment to third parties. But in case your phone is lost or stolen by anybody the access of transfer money online also lost from your hand and this can cause a great loss .Any one can transfer amount from your account which is linked with that UPI system. You need to block these services in case of phone stolen or theft to avoid great loss of money. In this article we will discuss how you can deactivate or block your Phonepe account.
Step by Step Process to block Phonepe Account
1. Call on helpline numbers 08068727374/02268727374
2. Here you can select your preferred language you can report a problem with your Phonepe account.
3. Enter your registered mobile number and where OTP will be sent for confirmation
4. As your phone lost you select the option for not received the otp
5. Option will be given to you to report loss of sim or device selects it
6. Now you will be connected to a Phonepe representative who will help you to block your phonepe account. Some basic details like phone number email id last payment and value of last transaction will be asked.
After giving this basic information you can deactivate your Phonepe Account easily and can avoid loss of money through UPI connected Phonepe account.