Finding a job In government sector is a dream for many people. so if you are also looking for a highest payee job in Public sector you can look for these best SSC books for preparing for the government exams.
Read More: Best accessories of Mobile which can make your Life easier
What is SSC
SSC stands for staff selection commission. It is very important organization of the Indian Government which conducts recruitment exams for various posts in various department and ministries. It is considered a major body of the department of personnel and training this body is run by a chairman, two members and a secretary cum controller of examinations.
This exam is conducted at mainly two levels Graduate level(CGL) and Higher Secondary level (CHSL). It is one of the most popular and recognized exams across india.
Best Books you can follow for clearing SSC exam
1. SSC Exam Preparation Books- it is the best selling books for SSC exams preparation with objective Type questions as per the latest syllabus. You can even compare your performance with other students using smart answer sheets in Edugorilla’s SSC exam practice Kit. This preparation Kit comes with 108 Topic wise tests (16 tests of English +26 tests of GK+ 34 tests of quantitative +32 tests of reasoning) with the best quality content. If you will study through these books you will increase your success chance manifold.
Read More: Popular Moisturisers available in India For dry skin
2. Exam cart Latest Complete General English Book- You will receive a lot of assistance and extensive explanations of ideas and grammar rules, as well as numerous examples illustrating the proper and improper use of language, tips to help you remember rules quickly, and a brief exercise to put the principles into practice. For all significant competitive exams, including bank and insurance, SSC, Defense, and IAS entrance exams like clat and gate, this book covers every topic of English grammar.
3. BlackBook of English Vocabulary – This vocabulary covers every word that was questioned in the January 2022 SSC exams. It is crucial for all SSC exams as well as bank and other competitive tests held by the federal and state governments. SSC, CGL, and CHSL applicants have found it to be a blessing.
4. How to Crack Test of Reasoning by Jain Kishan- For routine practise, it is a good selection of analytical, verbal, and reasoning questions. It is appropriate for applicants hoping to pass the IAS/PCS and other government exams. Your problem-solving abilities will be enhanced by its around 2500 objective type questions with a fresh pattern.
5. Kiran SSC Reasoning Chapterwise solved papers- It includes previous years’ test questions, which will make it simple for you to pass the preliminary and tier-I exams. Its explanations make it simple for the candidate to understand the pattern because of this. It has an expanded database of SSC exam questions.
Read More : How you can get rid of the sweaty Armpits
6. Master Guide SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level- This manual was created using the format of an online exam. It is broken down into four main sections and offers detailed study of practice exams and crack shots. Candidates who are studying for this exam require appropriate assistance and preparation in order to enter various government departments. This book has covered the whole syllabus as well as all of the related theory.