Amazon Pay later will help us to buy a product we wish to buy now but want to pay later. Just you have to do a onetime registration. We can pay for the product next month or can pay it in easy EMIs.For this there is no requirement of a credit card but they have to do a general KYC done. You can easily track you purchases, repayments and can check it from a dashboard for this payment mode. You can have an instant credit of Up to 20000 which you can pay next month or in EMIs as well.
Requirement for Pay later service
1. PAN Card
2. Aadhaar card
3. Amazon App in your smart phone (Registration Purpose)
4. Bank account with one of selected banks
Registration on Amazon Pay
1. Just Open the Amazon App on your Smartphone
2. Click on the three horizontal bars on left top corner and after that click on Amazon Pay.
3. Now tap the option Amazon Pay Later Get started.
4. Now click on Sign in 60 seconds on Amazon pay Later Page.
5. Here you have to enter your Pan Number and date of birth and after that tap on Agree and continue.
6. Now enter your Aadhaar number and again click on Agree & Continue and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or Email ID. Enter that OTP
7. Now Tap on Agree & continue for set up your Amazon Pay later service.
8. You can set up auto repayment or you can skip it also.
9. Now if you want to purchase something from Amazon Pay later just add items in your Cart.
10. Now at checkout you can choose Amazon Pay later option for payment and click on continue.