For those looking for mid-range smartphones under Rs 30,000, 2023 has so far been wonderful. Fantastic mid-range smartphones with best-in-class features and capabilities have been released by brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, Poco, iQOO, and OnePlus.While there are many affordable smartphones around Rs 30,000, just a few models stand out in terms of battery life. Here are five such sub-Rs 30,000 gadgets with all-day battery life and support for rapid charging.
Read More : Popular duffle bags for your travel needs
1. Samsung Galaxy F54- The Samsung Galaxy F54 is without a doubt one of the finest 2023 smartphone battery-life options because to its enormous 6,000 mAh battery. Most people report being able to use this phone for two days on a single charge. The smartphone has a powerful Exynos 1380 SoC with up to 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage, a 108MP camera, and a 120Hz AMOLED display.
2. iQOO Neo 7- A reasonably sized 5,000 mAh battery powers the iQOO Neo 7. The rapid 120W charging support, which the business is including in the package together with a fast charger that can recharge 50% of the battery in just 10 minutes, is what differentiates this from its competitors. With its above-average battery size and the effective Dimensity 8200 SoC, the iQOO Neo 7 can easily survive more than a day, even under heavy use, without experiencing any problems
3. Poco F5- Additionally, the Poco F5 has a 5,000 mAh battery and supports rapid charging at up to 67W. The latest Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 is optimised for efficiency, and even while this isn’t the fastest-charging phone in its class, it can provide all-day battery life on a single charge. In addition to having a long battery life, the Poco F5 is also one of the most potent smartphones available in India for less than Rs 30,000.
4. OnePlus Nord 2T- Despite having a 4,500 mAh battery that is about average in capacity, the OnePlus Nord 2T can easily last all day and supports 80W fast charging. The 6.43-inch 90Hz screen on the Nord 2T, a small smartphone, allows for all-day battery life despite the device’s small battery. The OnePlus Nord 2T is an excellent gadget to take into consideration if you’re seeking for a small, mid-range phone with a long battery life.
5. Realme 11 Pro+- The Realme 11 Pro+ is another great smartphone if you’re looking for a device with long battery life and a premium style. It has a leather back panel, a curved display, and a 5,000 mAh battery. The smartphone is light and has a premium form factor despite having a sizable battery that supports 100W rapid charging. The Realme 11 Pro+ boasts features such a 200 MP camera, up to 12 GB RAM, and 256 GB of internal storage. It can also easily provide all-day battery life.