There are endless diets supplements and meal you can try to lose weight. You have to follow a strategy including exercise and keeping a track record of your calorie intake and reduce the number of carbs in your diet to reduce weight. If you love to eat snacks you can try healthy snacks which provide you satisfaction of eating and helps you in losing weight. Let’s discuss some snacks which are delicious and healthy to eat as well and helps you in losing weight.
1. Hard Boiled eggs- Eggs are an essential source of protein. Eating eggs may support weight loss. These are low calorie food rich in protein and other nutrients. The protein content in egg will slightly increase your metabolism which can help you burn more calories. If you want to lose weight eat eggs as a part of healthy breakfast with fruits and vegetables.
2. Chickpeas salad – Chickpeas salad loaded with crisp cucumbers juicy tomatoes and creamy avocado and fresh lemon squeezed over it. It is an easy to make recipe and perfect for lunch and as chickpeas are protein packed and leave you feeling satisfied for hours. Chickpeas are good source of protein and fibre. Chickpeas help in weight loss and helps in blood sugar control.
3. Handful of nuts – Nuts are rich in fibre, protein and vitamins and minerals which will help in burning belly fat as well. You can try a handful mix of almonds, walnuts, Pistachios, cashew and Brazil nuts. These help in feeling full and lower the craving of sweet things. Nuts are counted as super foods which contain antioxidant levels which makes your body healthy.
4. Bowl of Southey vegetables- You can have a bowl full of mixed vegetables includes carrots, cauliflower, cabbage and broccoli. You can Southey the vegetables with a pinch of salt and black pepper and have it. Do not overcook little crunchy will be delightful to eat. You can even add some flax or sunflower seeds to the veggies to make it more healthy and tasty.
5. Fruit and yogurt- You can have a bowl full of fruits and yogurt and make a healthy dish for yourself. You can choose fruits of your choice like apples, grapes, watermelon, papaya, pears, kiwi or other foods. Fruits are incredibly nutri dense and full of vitamins, minerals and fibre. But it contains few calories making it good for weight loss.
6. Oats besan cheela- The nutty taste and Grainy texture of low cal , high fibre, protein rich oats will enhance the ever favourite dish of cheela and will make you like it even more. Enjoy these quick , healthy ,delicious and crisp pancakes made with gram flour and oatmeal . its a great snack to eat with full of health benefits.
7.oats Idli- Idlis are rich in fiber and protein which help you keep satisfied longer and preventing you for eating more. Moreover fiber helps promote good digestion and a key to lose weight.