Delhi CM Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has now announced the subsidy of electricity in Delhi optional for Delhi residents. You have to choose whether you want to avail the subsidy for electricity or not. You can have free electricity till 200 units and 50% subsidy for up to 400 units a month. Now a new voluntary subsidy scheme is announced in which residents of Delhi have to apply for the subsidy to continue the benefits. and the last date for applying the optional subsidy is September 30, 2022.
If your subscription of electricity is under BSES You can apply for the electricity voluntary scheme easily through Whatsapp. Please make a note that of you are living in a rented house and you want to go for the electricity subscription you have to inform your owner to avail the subsidy. As the registered mobile number is linked to the BSES website is required for availing for the subsidy.
Procedure to apply for the electricity subsidy through whatsapp in Delhi
You need to have whatsapp access on your registered mobile number if you want to avail the electricity subsidy
1. Add this number 7011311111 on whatsapp
2. Write Hi on whatsapp to 7011311111 numbers.
3. Give a missed call on 7011311111 numbers.
4. Scan the QR code on the subsidy form attached with the latest BSES bill
Read More : Most Popular and expensive cars of the year 2022
5. Click on the Sms link which was received on your registered mobile number with BSES.
6. After that you will get a message which states that the subsidy active on your electricity bill.
In physical method cosumers can fill up the form attached with their power bill and submit it at designated collection centers and the subsidy will continue from October 1
When you will apply for the continuation of subsidy within 3 days of registration through physical or electronic method confirmation will be sent to consumers through SMS or email that the subsidy will continue.