Users of WhatsApp may now send HD-quality photographs that are encrypted from end to end. The capability will be made available globally over the next few weeks, with the HD video option following shortly after, according to Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Users may now send HD photos, enabling their friends and family to see every last detail in the images. How to send HD images on WhatsApp is shown below.
How to share HD photographs in WhatsApp groups and chats
Process to send HD Photos
1. Open WhatsApp, then choose the chat you wish to send HD media to.
2. Select media from your phone’s file picker or use your camera to create a fresh snapshot or video.
3. Tap the HD icon to choose between Standard or High Quality once you’re in the editing view.
4. To save your decision, tap Done.
5. Send the media last. A little HD badge will be seen in the chat to indicate high definition content.
Both options have resolutions of up to 4096 x 2692 in HD and standard (1600 x 1052), respectively. Standard quality photos are often less than 3MP, whereas HD quality photos are up to 12MP.
Please take note that each time media is sent, high-quality mode must be activated.
Read More : Popular IFB Washing machines available in India
The default choice will continue to be the standard quality. Recipients with slow connections can choose between normal quality and HD. Senders will automatically use standard grade to avoid storage problems. Users with limited bandwidth have the option of upgrading to HD photo-by-photo or sticking with the standard.
Read More : Top washing machine cleaners available in India
It’s critical to monitor the amount of storage left on your phone because HD photos will consume more space. By pressing the three dots, choosing options, and then selecting Storage and data, you may access the storage and data options. For mobile data, Wi-Fi, and roaming, you can toggle the auto-download choices for photos, videos, audio, and documents.