Bleeding gums can be caused by inflammation of the gums. It is most common and very mild form of gum disease. If lots of plaque build up at your gum line. Your gums started bleeding. If you are facing gingivitis your gums can cause irritation, redness and swollen. When you started brushing your teeth it will bleed. Oral hygiene is must in order to avoid these diseases. Most people fail to maintain oral hygiene of mouth thus facing gum troubles. If we do brushing properly and flossing practice it might stop bleeding of Gums. Some home remedies you can follow to avoid bleeding gums.
1. Consumption of Vitamin C and K- consumption of items full of vitamin C and k will increase your immunity and remove Gum diseases just add green vegetables carrot, lime, spinach and fruits like oranges and lemon in your diet. Foods rich in Vitamin C are Citrus Fruits, Broccoli, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Potatoes, bell Peppers. Foods which are rich in Vitamin K are Kale, spinach, lettuce, soybeans, mustard Greens, Olive oil.
2. Clove oil- Clove oil is best for bleeding Gums you can chew 1 or 2 cloves or can apply clove oil on the bleeding gums. it will reduce the inflammation of the gums.
3. Sarson Oil and turmeric- Turmeric is easily available at your home add pinch of turmeric in sarson oil and massage your gums with that solution. Turmeric has healing properties it will reduce your inflammation of gums and gums will stop bleeding.
4. lukewarm saltwater- you can rinse your mouth with lukewarm water it will improve the inflammation of your Gums. You can do it twice a day to have great relief.
Bleeding Gums Serious?
Bleeding gums is not a serious problem. Your Gums can bleed after brushing or flossing the teeth. The main reason Behind Bleeding Gums is plaque or tarter Build-up. The bacteria will grow along the Gum line and can cause irritation or swelling of gums. But if your Gums are bleeding regularly don’t ignore it is a serious warming of a dental disease.
How you can stop Gum bleeding Immediately
1. You have to follow good Oral Hygiene to avoid Gum bleeding.
2. Change your Brush use a soft Brush and don’t brush your teeth harshly.
3. Use a ice pack on bleeding Gums it will give you instant relief.
4. Don’t stress yourself. Stress also increases the inflammation in your body and gums will start bleeding.
Visit a Dentist
If you are continuously facing Pain, redness and bleeding of Gums you should visit a dentist. If you are facing fever or swelling in Gums visit a doctor for examination of teeth Regular dental visits can stop Minor and early stage Gum disease from becoming more serious.