Wearable technology has evolved from being a novelty to being truly useful. Although there are step-counting fitness tracking apps for smart phones, they are not as precise and feature-rich as fitness bands. Fitness bands are becoming more popular as people become more aware of the importance of exercising and being in shape. lets discuss the best available in market.
Read More : Popular remote control cars available In india
1. Amazfit Band 7 Activity Fitness Tracker- More significant information may fit on the huge 1.47″ display, which also minimises scrolling. Compared to Band 5, the viewing area has increased by 112%. A 282 PPI HD full colour AMOLED display gives you a crisp, beautiful visual experience. The 232 mAh battery of the Amazfit Band 7 may last up to 18 days with moderate use and up to 12 days with intensive use when completely charged. Large range of 120 sports modes that offer helpful exercise information like distance, speed, heart rate, calories burned, etc. to increase the effectiveness of your workout. Users may get right into action without having to manually access the sports modes thanks to the automatic detection of 4 sports.
2. Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker- Your daily activity, including your steps, distance travelled, hourly activity, and calories burned, will be tracked. It can track resting heart rate and better estimate calorie burn using 24-hour heart rate. Its regular operation without recharging will give it a battery life of 10 days. It tracks objectives including your steps, distance, hourly activity, and calories burned and is water resistant.
Read More : How you can book ticket in Tatkal through IRCTC
3. Sonata Gold smart band fitness band- To view the current real-time steps, it will record the daily movement step total. The number of walking steps is used to measure the motion’s distance. Using the distance you walked, calculate the number of calories you likely expended. You may keep track of the duration and calories under this interface. This product uses a professional Bluetooth RF signal and a unique algorithm, and it is waterproof.
4. Redmi Smart Band Pro- Another excellent choice for a smart band is the Redmi Smart Band Pro. It has a 1.47-inch AMOLED display that lets you see all the information, including time, notifications, health information, and more. It has more than 110 different workout modes. A heart rate sensor, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep and stress monitoring, and other features are included. It also provides monitoring of women’s health. It has water resistance of 5ATM. The band’s battery life is two weeks.
Read More : 5 Popular electric scooters available in india
5. Mi Smart Band 5– The 1.1-inch AMOLED screen on Xiaomi’s newest product, the Mi Smart Band, is protected by 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. It has a heart rate sensor, gyroscope, and a tri-axis accelerometer. The time, steps taken, heart rate, app notifications, phone alerts, and more can all be displayed. You may use it while swimming thanks to its 5ATM water resistance. It has a 125mAh battery that provides up to 14 days of use between charges.