Arthritis is basically the tenderness and swelling of one or more joints Main symptoms of arthritis are joint pain, stiffness which will increase with age. There are two most common types of arthritis
2. Rheumatoid Arthritis
Main cause of arthritis is normal tear and wear of tissue causes OA which is the most common form of arthritis. Other risk factors for arthritis include
1. Family history– you may be more likely to have arthritis if your parents or siblings have the disorder.
Read More- Find your Ideal Life Partner with these Best Matrimonial sites
2. Age– the risk of having arthritis increases with age
3. sex- women are more likely to have rheumatoid arthritis as compared to men
4. Previous injury– sometimes if you have injury in the past during any sport are more likely to develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity- obesity is the reason for a number of problems including arthritis. People with obesity have a higher risk of developing arthritis.
Some early warning signs which indicates arthritis are
1. Morning Joint stiffness
2. Joint swelling
4. Numbness and tingling
5. Chronic fatigue
Generally there is no cure for arthritis the treatment goal is just to limit pain and inflammation and preserve joint function. The treatment options available are medicines, weight reduction, exercise and surgery. Monsoon season will have a bad effect on arthritis person. They feel pain in their joints so here are some tips you can follow in the monsoon season to get rid of arthritis pain.
How you can get relief from arthritis pain in monsoon
Read More : Instant loan in just 30 seconds on Whatsapp Check eligibility
1. Exercise Daily– if you are facing problem of arthritis you have to do some daily exercises to keep your joints mobile. You can stretch, walk, or can do yoga as exercise. Don’t do heavy workouts as it can lead to join pain or injury.
2. Massage– if you are facing severe joint pain you can apply oil and gently massage the joint area to enhance blood circulation. It will give you relief from joint pain in this rainy season.
3. Avoid Sleeping in AC- if you are sleeping in an ac room it will increase your joint pain and stiffness in monsoon so avoid to sleep in an ac room to get relief from the pain.
4. Hydration- Good hydration is the key to manage joint pain in monsoon. Drinking enough water will definitely help in maintaining the elasticity of the joints.
5. Balanced diet- if you eat a balanced diet which is full of anti inflammatory foods it will improve your joint pain. Eat tomatoes, olive oil, whole grains and broccoli flax seeds carrot, ginger walnuts and pineapple turmeric. Avoid processed foods and canned foods
6. Hot water shower-The person who is suffering from arthritis has to take shower in warm water as it will improve blood circulation and reduce joint pain in monsoon . if you are taking cold shower it will increase stiffness of the joints and increase joint pain.
7. Doctor consultation– if these home remedies won’t work you should consult with doctor immediately.