Looking for best cooking oils available in India your search is over here as in this article we will include one of the best cooking oils available in the market. As we all know that in India dishes are known for its aromatic flavors and aromas cooking oil plays an important role in making a dish perfect. If you want to do deep frying, sautéing, salad dressing or baking choosing the best cooking oil is the main step in preparing for the best dish.
Best cooking oil can be extracted from plants, edible vegetable oils. You can make the best oil derived from various products like Olives, peanuts, sunflower and other plants as cooking oil plays an important role in flavoring the food.
Read More : Top Face washes you can use for your dry skin
As we all know people are health conscious after the pandemic so they are looking for the best coon=king oil which will provide great health and which is according to the Indian style of cooking.
Let’s discuss the different types of cooking oil
1. Mustard oil
2. Olive Oil
3. Sunflower oil
4. Rice Bran Oil
5. Groundnut Oil
6. Coconut Oil
7. Soybean Oil
You can use the best cooking oils for different purpose of cooking like deep frying, sautéing, baking and salads.
1. Saffola Gold Refined – Saffola Gold Dual seed technology with the goodness of 2 oils in 1 rice bran Oil and sunflower oil it ensures a good balance of MUFA , PUFA for better heart health in comparison to single seed oils this vegetable oil brings the alive natural flavor of food cooked and spices and best is for the frying options. With LOSORb technology it absorbs up to 33 % less Oil as compared to other common used cooking oils . it will be vailable at a price of 190 to 200 Rs 1 liter.
2. Fortune premium kachi ghani Mustard Oil- Fortune kachi ghani oil is made up of finest quality mustard seeds which is rich in Omega 3 & 6 that boost immunity it is rich in vitamins A, E and Beta Carotene it is naturally cholesterol free and High In PUFA it is High in Pungency and strong aroma . it is a great mustard Oil with Long shelf life. It is made up with Cold pressed technology using the finest quality of mustard seeds.
3. Figaro Olive Oil- Figaro is the oldest Olive Oil brands in India with 100 Years of legacy. This brand is committed to quality and health it provides an assurance of purity as finest quality of olives are used this oil are also a godsend to reduce your cholesterol levels and maintain the cardio circulatory system. You can make all your favorite dishes without worrying for health issue. So if you are planning for a perfect meal with good aroma of fresh olives
4. Dabur cold pressed Mustard oil – it is cold pressed from finest quality of mustard ensuring that the natural properties and Health benefit of mustard is intact. It contains good ratio of omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids it is rich in mono saturated fatty acids making it heart friendly and also helps in managing cholesterol. It will relieve you from sinus congestion and invigorates digestion
Read More : Best Gold Facial Kits to enhance your Beauty
5. Patanjali Kachi Ghani Mustrad Oil- it is highly recommended for the reason that is full of monounsaturated Fatty acids. Mustards oil has anti microbial properties it is used as a preservative of pickles. Mustard oil has oleic acid and linoleic acid which are essential fatty acids that make it a good hair tonic this oil will increase blood circulation and promotes hair growth.