Every women want to be financial independent. to facilitate the women of the country to make extra money our government has started a scheme to provide free sewing machine to over 50000 women in every state. This is again a great initiative to make Indian women Atamnirbhar. Under this PM Free silai machine Yojana every women between the age group of 20-40 years can apply. It is valid in Rural as well as urban areas.
Eligibility and Required Documents
The age of the women applying for the Free silai machine must be netween 20-40 Years the following documents are needed for applying
1. Aadhaar card
2. Date of birth proof
3. Income certificate
4. Unique disability ID(Handicapped)
5. Widow certificate (Widows)
6. Mobile number
7.passport size photo
How to apply
1. Visit the site of free silai machine yojana https://www.india.gov.in/
Read More : Vaccination for children 12-14 Age group go live today Register your child for vaccination using Cowin APP
2. on home page click on the option Search for the option link for free silai machine
3. application form page will be displayed on screen in PDF format take a print out of it
4. enter the required details Name Father/Husband name date of birth and other information.
5. After filling information attach all the documents required by taking a photo copy of all documents to the respective office.
6. The application form will be checked by the officer and after checking you will be provided a free sewing machine.