Aadhaar card is a necessary document which is now mandatory to update everywhere like bank accounts EPF Accounts. It includes biometric details such as iris scan fingerprint and demographic information of citizen of India. It contains a photograph which has to be updated as well. If you want to update your photo in Aadhaar card you have to visit the nearest Aadhaar card Enrolment center . lets discuss the steps how you can easily update photo in your aadhaar card.
Important steps to follow to change your photo in Aadhaar card
- First of all download the Aadhaar enrolment form from UIDAI Official website. https://uidai.gov.in/
- Take a print out of the form and fill the necessary details in it.
- Now find the nearest Aadhaar card Enrolment center/Or Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Submit your application to the Aadhaar enrolment executive there.
- Details will be confirmed by using biometric by the executive.
- Now for change of photo he will click another photograph of your at the seva Kendra.
- You have to pay Rs 25 + GST to change the photo in aadhaar card.
- An acknowledgement slip with URN (update Request Number) will be provided to you by the executive.
- You can check the status of the aadhaar card online by this URN Number.
- When your new photograph is updated there you can download the new copy of aadhaar card online on UIDAI portal.