The financial year is ending on 31 march. Taxpayers are busy in filling up documents to save taxes for the year ending in March. Linking of pan card with Aadhaar card is mandatory as the process allows income tax returns to get processed. If you want to do bank transactions for the amount 50000 or above it is mandatory to link two cards. This process of linking aadhaar with pan is very simple. Just follow the steps below and link the aadhaar card with pan card
Link Pan with Aadhaar Online
1. just visit income tax site https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal
2. under quick links search for option link aadhaar. When you click on this it will redirect you to a different page where you have to fill your Pan and aadhaar number and Your name written on your aadhaar and your registered mobile number.
3. There is check box below which is asking whether date of birth is mentioned on your aadhaar card check the box if required and tick the box where you agree to get the aadhaar details and click on link aadhaar.
4. Enter the captcha code and there will be OTP sent on your registered mobile number.
5. Click on link aadhaar button and after completing the entire process a pop message will appear which shows that Aadhhar pan linking is completed successfully.
Link Pan with Aadhaar without Internet
You can link your aadhaar without internet with the help of Sms
1. Open sms in your device and type UIDPAN <12 Digit Aadhaar > <10 Digit Pan>
2. Once you have entered all the details enter this number on the recipient box -567678 or 56161.