The engagement ceremony is an important pre wedding ritual in Indian cultures. A would be bride wants to look perfect in his engagement ceremony. When you thought about what should wear and see the trends then you will definitely get confused that what kind of dress you should choose for engagement. It should be a great combination of in which you will look good as well as you will feel comfortable. The shopping of engagement dress will be a tough decision. In this article we would help you to buy a perfect dress for your engagement in budgeted price.
List of engagement dresses for an Indian Bride
1. lehenga- choosing lehenga on your engagement day is perfect. It will give you a feeling of traditional style and true vibes of wedding season. it will give you a great look . You can go for a budget friendly option for your engagement lehenga. You can either buy it or can take it on rent. Some great options in lehenga are
Read More : How Digital marketing is helpful in Business
2. Anarkali dresses- Anarkali dresses are also perfect for engagement. This type of dress is best and gives you perfect fit as it is figure hugging on the top and bottom is flared so it is perfect on any body type from slim to fat. You can pick the colour choices as per your complexion and it can be customized easily.
3. Saree- if you are in love of a desi look then saree is a perfect option for you in your engagement. Sarees are elegant and comes in a variety of styles. It will give you a nice Indian look and feel of a bride to be soon.
4. Gown– Party gowns are best to buy for an engagement dress. These are budget friendly and one piece it is very comfortable to wear and give you a unique look on your engagement if you want to look glamorous party gowns are best option for you.
Read More : Top Semi Automatic washing Machines you can buy under 15000
5. Sheath Dress- this type of dress is best fitted for fitted bodies. It will be made up of satin, chiffon fabric and can be asymmetrical neckline or v neckline. It can be of various style like mermaid, ballroom style and many more
How to pick the best dress
1. The Fabric of the engagement dress depends on the season of the event and comfort of the wearer if the ceremony is in summer you should choose light fabric and light colour. The dress should be light enough to be carried out easily by the bride to be.
2. The design you can choose according to your personal preference it can be half sleeved, long sleeved, sleeveless, netted, off shoulder or open neck. It can be of various lengths like knee length or ankle length.
3. Fashion keeps on changing with the passage of time explore the recent trends in wedding season. lehenga saree, lehenga choli gowns and anarkali suits are best for the bridal fashion today.
4. Keep on experimenting-if you want a perfect look you have to make experiment and get out of the normal trends in the market for dresses. You can opt for multi colored and double shaded outfits which will provide a statement look to you on your big day.